2015/12/16

Group meeting

Today I presented my recent research results at our weekly group meeting. Usually we talk and discuss the work we did, but sometimes we chat about a paper if it's somebody's turn, but there are no new significant topics. I am also a member of another group which is so small that we don't present in turns every week, but we have visitors and meet with other groups.

Since the professor I work for, is right now not in California, we have a skype conference and two laptops (one for skype and one for the presentation).



The presentation today went well, I think, but I didn't find the remote control to switch on the projector, so I climbed on the table to turn it on manually ;) But later it turned out that there is no remote control and the control is built into the wall...